Calling All Detectives!
Can you solve a Mystery?
Guess who I am using the clues below. I could be a plant, animal, bird, tree, insect, arachnid (spiders), or amphibian found in Colorado.
- I am a plant that looks like a bush.
- I love to grow right next to the water, especially the South Platte River!
- I have long, flexible branches that were used by the American Indians to weave baskets.
- I have small green leaves that turn yellow and fall off in winter.
- My name comes from a rarely-seen animal with light brown fur who lives along the South Platte River and likes to hide in my branches.