Calling All Detectives!
Can you solve a Mystery?
Guess who I am using the clues below. I could be a plant, animal, bird, tree, insect, arachnid (spiders), or amphibian found in Colorado.
1. I’m a fast little critter.
2. If I get scared, I freeze right where I am so my predators can’t see me.
3. I have claws that help me climb trees and brown or gray colored fur to help me blend in with my surroundings.
4. I love to nibble on tree nuts, pinecones, seeds, and fruit.
5. My home is a nest way up high in the trees.